Chargeflow’s integration with Recharge, the leading subscription payments platform designed for merchants, improves your chargeback compelling evidence and recovers even more revenue for e-commerce brands.
Subscription merchants attract 3x-10x more chargebacks than other e-commerce verticals, and chargebacks can cost the average merchant up to 4% of business revenue. By and large, chargebacks cost businesses in the e-commerce space an estimated $200 billion a year.
This partnership will help Chargeflow enhance its already record-breaking automated Chargeback Evidence system (ChargeResponse®), increase chargeback win rates, and help merchants on the Recharge platform recover disputes - without lifting a finger.
A remarkable feature that will also save time and money for merchants using Chargeflow with the Recharge integration is the Auto Cancellation feature. When a merchant opts into this feature, Chargeflow will automatically cancel the subscription of a customer who has initiated a chargeback to prevent future chargebacks from that customer.
Such proactive data-driven decision-making helps you stop illegitimate e-commerce chargebacks and fend off online shoplifters.
If you’re already a Chargeflow merchant, you can connect your Recharge account with the Chargeflow application
Here’s how the process works:
- Log in to Chargeflow using your Shopify store URL
- Navigate to the Integrations page at the Chargeflow application.
- Make sure you have integrated your payment processors.
- Under the “Data Enrichment” section, look for Recharge and click on “Connect” to establish the integration.
- Click "Install" to allow us to read and cancel subscriptions from your Recharge account. (we will only cancel subscriptions if you have opted-in to this feature)
If you’re not yet a Chargeflow merchant, follow these steps to automate your chargebacks:
- Install the Chargeflow app from the Shopify App Store.
- Confirm the billing plan in Shopify.
- Connect your payment processors (Stripe/PayPal/Shopify Payments).
- Connect your Recharge account to Chargeflow. Alternatively, click Connect through the integration page under the “Data Enrichment” section.
- Click "Install" to allow Chargeflow to read and cancel subscriptions from your Recharge account.
Chargeflow helps e-commerce merchants recover disputes on autopilot with the help of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Instead of relying on your power of logic and writing skills when fighting a payment dispute, which does not work, Chargeflow’s chargeback automation software pulls from over 50 data points associated with the disputed order to create the most compelling evidence on your behalf.